Negative people driving you crazy?
How many times have you noticed those annoying, irritating negative people? They show up where you work. There they are on the highway. Oh, the most annoying is when they show up in the family or in a relationship. Ugh!
Sometimes you get maxed out on your irritation of that person. Your irritating thoughts are getting in the way of work. Each time you come in contact with this person it drives you crazy. You can’t sleep at night. That’s it… you just can’t take it anymore!
So what do you really want to do about it? MOST just want the other person to change or if they don’t want to change then they need to get lost. You want to be happy in your world and they are not helping. You might even say, “If they changed I would then be happy.”
What happens when you are obsessed with negative people?
- They haunt your every thought all day long
- You talk about them to anyone who will isten
- You go to great lengths to avoid them
- Your irritation surfaces & you get angry
- You tell them how negative they are
- You totally cut them out of your life
YOUR THOUGHTS ARE DESTROYING YOUR HAPPINESS!
Your biggest irritations are your biggest gifts
Every irritating person or experience if there for a reason. They are there to EXPAND you from where you are. They are there to bump you up to the MOST AMAZING YOU ever!
Can you imagine saying “Thank You!” to all of those irritating people? It may be it bit early for that, but that is your goal.
Want to manifest your dreams like a Master?
Your main goal is to be in your positive vortex. So what does that mean?
No matter what anyone else is doing or saying you focus on YOU being in your positive vortex.
What is the Positive Vortex?
- Focusing on your own HAPPY no matter what or who is going on around you
- Looking for GRATITUDE in every moment of every day
- Exercising your FEEL GOOD FEELING muscles until they come naturally
When you’re in your Positive Vortex no one or nothing can shake you.
How do you know if you are in your Positive Vortex?
Here are SOME of the FEEL GOOD FEELINGS you would experience:
Want to know more about living in your Positive Vortex? Follow us on Facebook today!